ISProductions, the publisher of the popular FolioLink website service for artists and photographers is pleased to present "72 Grams Per Pixel", a group exhibition by seven fine art photographers. The title playfully indicates the idea behind the exhibition to explore photographic images using a variety of mediums including prints, photo books, table-prints and a newly developed multi-screen display system. The exhibition seeks to draw from the fact that there is no longer a standard form of consumption for the photographic image, inviting the visitor to experience various forms of this evolving medium. Whether you like images as prints on paper or displayed digitally on screens, this exhibition has something for you.
- Joe Cameron, fine art photographer and Professor at the Corcoran College of Art and Design for over 30 years.
- Stephen Crowley, award winning photojournalist of the New York Times.
- Muriel Hasbun, fine art photographer and Professor and Chair of Photography at the Corcoran College of Art and Design.
- Laurie Hatch, fine art photographer who has documented at length two of the world's great astronomical observatories.
- Raul Jarquin, fine art photographer, founder of FolioLink, and photo book maker.
- Pablo Ortiz Monasterio, fine art photographer and the founder of the Centro de la Imagen, a well-known venue in the field of photography in Mexico.
- Terri Weifenbach, fine art photographer, author of multiple photography books and educator at Georgetown University.
Private Opening Reception May 10th from 6-9pm
To request an invitation to the private opening please send an email to: email@example.com.
The sale of all photographic work will be conducted directly by the artists (neither the gallery nor ISProductions will be charging commissions) with the exception of subscription sales that provide subscribers with five surprise table print objects and a signed limited edition book, all delivered during a one-year subscription term. The subscription model is managed by ISProductions.